Visted lake gaston resort in Littleton.The place was over booked had to park at road.

Battery, gas tank was stollen while we were gone. we complained to management said said Thousand trail don't care they looking for income. The boat slips are falling down, no maintenance but thousand trail are putting in more sites at the water to block all the views of the lake. They have no security and management running the place needs to be fired.

One one the worst park I have been to.

The camp ground had pot holes everywhere, The trading post has hardy anything worth buying except ice cream.Thousand has messed up this park, It used to be one of my favorites.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Thousand Trails Rv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thousand Trails Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Thousand Trails Rv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thousand Trails Rv?

Comments