1.3

We went down in February 2016 and it was a raining for the weekend

They have no plan for the water to run off away from the camp sites.Our Camp site was a mud pit.

We could not set up our outdoor kitchen because of the mud.

We went to the management and they said it was due to the rain..We are very seriously thinking about moving our camping weekend with friend to another spot in town.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Thousand Trails Rv. The most disappointing about thousand trails rv campground at Thousand Trails Rv was would never book another reservation with them and site parking Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thousand Trails Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Thousand Trails Rv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thousand Trails Rv?

Comments

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1183501

Who camps in Jersey in February?You need to be realistic.

The rangers have ALWAYS been graet to deal with.They help with everything in their control.

BTM

TT Member of 9 years

to Anonymous Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1183502

Disregard. I thought the original posting was for a NJ TT site. Sorry.BTM - But I do enjoy my membership.

#1171909

If they pitched the sites for water run off, you'd probably complain about the extra effort it took to get your trailer level!

You will be complaining it's too hot next week..raining come on..btw..at TT you can move to another site if you want too.

Corvallis, Oregon, United States #1126866

It's Oregon it's going to rain!!! How would you take care of the water when it is raining? Put a big tent over the whole camp grounds?