1.5

I agree that 1000 trails is out for the easy money.They are giving away the best sites to the easy money people leaving unlevel, lousy sites for the members who are using the parks as they were created for.

The number of campsites each park has is a lie because of longterm leasers, rental cabins and sites that are out of service due to electrical problems.Thousand Trail parks for the most part have reached the age where they need major electrical and plumbing upgrades, like yesterday!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Thousand Trails Rv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thousand Trails Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel category for more informed decision or compare Thousand Trails Rv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thousand Trails Rv?

Comments

Homosassa, Florida, United States #1253249

We just cancelled a membership that we have had for 15 years for the same reasons.Best sites are given to long term renters and other camping clubs, the parks now look like trailer hoods, very poor service.

After our last trip we were sent an e-mail asking how we enjoyed our stay. I responded, telling them how unhappy we were and they never even wrote back to me. I just now wrote to TT headquarters and cancelled our membership telling them why we could not remain members as this was not what we had signed up for and had enjoyed for many years. I asked why don't they at least put permanent renters in a separate area as the parks are no longer campgrounds but trailer parks.

And this changes the whole tone of the camping experience. They wrote back to us and basically stated that they were sorry that OUR expectations and life situation had changed. Really????

No acknowledgement of how their parks have gone downhill.

Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States #1244762

Agreed.Member for 12+ years & watched it go downhill since.

Fell for an upgrade and got thousands of Thousand Trails Rewards Dollars, and it's a total ripoff: you use 10 rewards on an$200.00 item so you're only getting 5% off.Why did I think I'd be able to use 100% of the rewards $$ to get something free?

I'm just ***....