3.0

We were staying at crescent bar on 6/28/2016, when this old lady across the way freaked out about our dog that was on a leash and started yelling about it being a viscious dog attacking her,bs, the dog weighs 35 lbs and it's not viscious. She threatened to call the cops...

Totally unnescesary. Will never go back there

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 28, 2016.

Comments

Moorpark, California, United States #1185964

How, exactly, is the business responsible for the actions of an old lady? Further, I'm assuming that you, seeing her agitation and delusion, regarding your dog attacking her, sought help for her?

I mean, she may have had dementia and as a concerned citizen, I'm sure you told the owners about her behavior, right? You want the business to do what exactly?

Wenatchee, Washington, United States #1185962

You blame Thousand Trails? First: If the "old lady" was another camper in the park, go talk to the park staff.

Second: There are no police, TT staff would have to call the sheriff. Which I doubt they would.

Third: People sometimes are afraid big dog (35 lbs is not really a big dog, but again the "old lady" doesn't know your dog and if barks at strangers it could be intimidating. So again I ask, why blame TT?