1.2K views

We left Oregon Jan 12th to go cross country along the southern states to Florida Georgia South and North Carolina using Thousand trails and Encore. What a disappointment. We went to Martin Lake Resort in Biloxi, Mississippi

and we would not stay because of their clientele that used the park full time. Junk piled up around, dog droppings on pad. Stunk. Now for our second attempt we are at Scenic Resort in Ashville North Carolina. Attempted to empty grey water last night and it overflowed. Called and was told someone would come out. They showed up tonight at 7 to fix.. This morning we had no water. Called and they did come out and check within an hour.

After spending 7 hours today sight seeing decided we needed to do laundry. Went to laundry room and it was filthy. Would of taken us time to scrub out the inside and dryers too were not clean. Oh and the restrooms had one shower and it too was not clean. Lady did come by tonight after router rooter man was here. I shared with her my concerns. She reassured me bathrooms had been cleaned this morning. We went over there tonight and the same dirt, cobwebs, hairs we still there. Go figure. I

would not recommend anyone buying a thousand trails membership or Encore. So far the very few places that have been available along our trip are not worthy of a rating above 1.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of camping accomodation. Thousand Trails Rv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping accomodation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thousand Trails Rv.

Had an Experience with Thousand Trails Rv?

Comments

gtuson1821

It seems alot of the smaller parks are in this same shape