1.3

The park is in terrible condition.The club house, and swimming pool were closed down when we visited last Dec and are not any closer to being reopened on our recent visit this Dec.

I think they must have taken the money from the insurance claim and spent it in other parks, because it's obvious it wasn't spent to rebuild the damaged park in Las Vegas Thousand Trails. The park supervisor I think his name is Rudy, he is as rude of a person as one could be. !!!. I have been told by several members that if you get on his bad side for whatever reason he will threaten you with kicking you out of the park and pull your membership !

! Who does he think he is where does he or anyone get the power just because he or one of the rangers might like the way you dress or for whatever reasons has the power to suspend your long standing membership. The park manager needs to get these type of employees off Thousand Trails Payroll as we the paying members are paying for their wages.

I have been a paying member for 25 years, but if we return to Thousand Trails Las Vegas for another Visit and things haven't changed for the better we are going to tell Thousand Trails to take our membership and put it where the sun doesn't shine!!!Along with allot of our good paying friends.

Review about: Thousand Trails Rv Campground.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Thousand Trails Rv?

Comments

I could not AGREE with you more!!!Birch Bay Encore is one that we use often and it is a DUMP!

So much work to be done and nobody is doing anything! For the little work they do here (none) they should get rid of half their staff...all they do anyway is sit in the office warming seats, talking and going out for a smoke from time to time. I thought our dues went back to these places for regular upkeep????

There has been lots of trouble with the water, sewer system and electrical.Half the amenities that are on the website are not even available....including WIFI.