We recently stayed at your Sunshine Holiday Daytona. over Thanksgiving, We were told that we would have a pull through site to acomidate my 32' rv plus my 21' trailer and car.

We got there sunday afternoon as planed and found the office was closed. we finally found our info tacked to the board outside the office. The space they gave me was so small that we couldn't put our awning out because it would be on the road. Then it started raining and the park flooded, we couldn't leave the rv for 2 days.I called the office to see if the could come by and pump the water out so that we may be able to get to our car to eat on thanksgiving, I even told him that it smelled like sewage, and I was told that it floods in our site everytime it rains and they had nowhere to pump it to.

He sent no-one to help us, It was one miserable week, the water was still 5 " deep the following weekend, when we were getting ready to check out one of the other campers opened up the sewer caps so the water would go down enough to unhook our water and electric without getting electrocuted, I have never been to a park that everybody you talked to was very disappointed in the management . We took lots of pics of the flooding and people in our area with there feet in garbage bags to get around.

Product or Service Mentioned: Thousand Trails Rv Sunshine Holiday Daytona Campground.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I love your title! The picture says a thousand words.

Totally unacceptable.

You have every right to complain. That site should be out of commission.