Thousand Trails Rv - Review in Dealers category from Roseville, Michigan
Here we go with why this park is just ok...I can't say horrible because the family time we had was priceless.
- Customer service at TT and corporate is a joke. Many complaints and nothing was done.
- Most of the staff were very unprofessional and too laxed. No rules are enforced.
- No supervision in the pool. Absolutely disgusting. I found a used bandaid and blood smeared on inside tile. If you didn't know it you would think it was like the movie "Caddyshack". July 4th 2015 weekend that pool had to be over capacity and not one staff member was present.
- Activites such as the "hayride" consisted of a seasonal member using his own personal vehicle because of who knows why while being under the influence. Another activitiy is the so called "go cart parade" which is you better watch your children because by the time this happens, I guarantee there all drunk by then.
- No concern for safety... We had a big limb hanging over our camper from the beginning. Told them numerous times. Kept being blown off. Even more so if it's a holiday weekend..
- Security gate, oh what a joke. We signed to be seasonal members and was assigned a four digit code for every month. So, we thought that's awesome... We feel safe. NOPE, not the case... Not once did we get stopped let alone did we ever see a person even in that shed. Manson, Dahmer, Bundy could drive right in.
- 2016 Memorial weekend no pool... No water!!! This has been a issue since last year. A lot broken promises..... No intention to fix the pool. The water slide replacement idea is not a fix. It's a mud pit attracting wasps and bees.
Bottom line.... This park in our opinion is great if your a drinker that doesn't want to follow rules. If you have kids STAY AWAY!! Another thing we observed that if your not in their inner circle and want to stay out of drama... You will not be accepted in the pack. As *** as that sounds we can't be the only seasonals that know this. It's a shame because we've met some really nice people there and others we definitely could of done without. THOUSAND TRAILS is free for all!! It's very outdated and the staff members look like their all homeless and have to live there. THOUSAND TRAILS will never be a KOA.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I've been a loyal GM owner for ive 35 years..But that all ended today..When I realized that GM does not like Animals..It's ok for me to drive them around in..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."