Thousand Trails Rv - Review in Dealers category from Roseville, Michigan
Here we go with why this park is just ok...I can't say horrible because the family time we had was priceless.
- Customer service at TT and corporate is a joke. Many complaints and nothing was done.
- Most of the staff were very unprofessional and too laxed. No rules are enforced.
- No supervision in the pool. Absolutely disgusting. I found a used bandaid and blood smeared on inside tile. If you didn't know it you would think it was like the movie "Caddyshack". July 4th 2015 weekend that pool had to be over capacity and not one staff member was present.
- Activites such as the "hayride" consisted of a seasonal member using his own personal vehicle because of who knows why while being under the influence. Another activitiy is the so called "go cart parade" which is you better watch your children because by the time this happens, I guarantee there all drunk by then.
- No concern for safety... We had a big limb hanging over our camper from the beginning. Told them numerous times. Kept being blown off. Even more so if it's a holiday weekend..
- Security gate, oh what a joke. We signed to be seasonal members and was assigned a four digit code for every month. So, we thought that's awesome... We feel safe. NOPE, not the case... Not once did we get stopped let alone did we ever see a person even in that shed. Manson, Dahmer, Bundy could drive right in.
- 2016 Memorial weekend no pool... No water!!! This has been a issue since last year. A lot broken promises..... No intention to fix the pool. The water slide replacement idea is not a fix. It's a mud pit attracting wasps and bees.
Bottom line.... This park in our opinion is great if your a drinker that doesn't want to follow rules. If you have kids STAY AWAY!! Another thing we observed that if your not in their inner circle and want to stay out of drama... You will not be accepted in the pack. As *** as that sounds we can't be the only seasonals that know this. It's a shame because we've met some really nice people there and others we definitely could of done without. THOUSAND TRAILS is free for all!! It's very outdated and the staff members look like their all homeless and have to live there. THOUSAND TRAILS will never be a KOA.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I've been a loyal GM owner for ive 35 years..But that all ended today..When I realized that GM does not like Animals..It's ok for me to drive them around in..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."