Here we go with why this park is just ok...I can't say horrible because the family time we had was priceless.
- Customer service at TT and corporate is a joke. Many complaints and nothing was done.
- Most of the staff were very unprofessional and too laxed. No rules are enforced.
- No supervision in the pool. Absolutely disgusting. I found a used bandaid and blood smeared on inside tile. If you didn't know it you would think it was like the movie "Caddyshack". July 4th 2015 weekend that pool had to be over capacity and not one staff member was present.
- Activites such as the "hayride" consisted of a seasonal member using his own personal vehicle because of who knows why while being under the influence. Another activitiy is the so called "go cart parade" which is you better watch your children because by the time this happens, I guarantee there all drunk by then.
- No concern for safety... We had a big limb hanging over our camper from the beginning. Told them numerous times. Kept being blown off. Even more so if it's a holiday weekend..
- Security gate, oh what a joke. We signed to be seasonal members and was assigned a four digit code for every month. So, we thought that's awesome... We feel safe. NOPE, not the case... Not once did we get stopped let alone did we ever see a person even in that shed. Manson, Dahmer, Bundy could drive right in.
- 2016 Memorial weekend no pool... No water!!! This has been a issue since last year. A lot broken promises..... No intention to fix the pool. The water slide replacement idea is not a fix. It's a mud pit attracting wasps and bees.
Bottom line.... This park in our opinion is great if your a drinker that doesn't want to follow rules. If you have kids STAY AWAY!! Another thing we observed that if your not in their inner circle and want to stay out of drama... You will not be accepted in the pack. As *** as that sounds we can't be the only seasonals that know this. It's a shame because we've met some really nice people there and others we definitely could of done without. THOUSAND TRAILS is free for all!! It's very outdated and the staff members look like their all homeless and have to live there. THOUSAND TRAILS will never be a KOA.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "I've been a loyal GM owner for ive 35 years..But that all ended today..When I realized that GM does not like Animals..It's ok for me to drive them around in..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."