Roseville, Michigan

Here we go with why this park is just ok...I can't say horrible because the family time we had was priceless.

- Customer service at TT and corporate is a joke. Many complaints and nothing was done.

- Most of the staff were very unprofessional and too laxed. No rules are enforced.

- No supervision in the pool. Absolutely disgusting. I found a used bandaid and blood smeared on inside tile. If you didn't know it you would think it was like the movie "Caddyshack". July 4th 2015 weekend that pool had to be over capacity and not one staff member was present.

- Activites such as the "hayride" consisted of a seasonal member using his own personal vehicle because of who knows why while being under the influence. Another activitiy is the so called "go cart parade" which is you better watch your children because by the time this happens, I guarantee there all drunk by then.

- No concern for safety... We had a big limb hanging over our camper from the beginning. Told them numerous times. Kept being blown off. Even more so if it's a holiday weekend..

- Security gate, oh what a joke. We signed to be seasonal members and was assigned a four digit code for every month. So, we thought that's awesome... We feel safe. NOPE, not the case... Not once did we get stopped let alone did we ever see a person even in that shed. Manson, Dahmer, Bundy could drive right in.

- 2016 Memorial weekend no pool... No water!!! This has been a issue since last year. A lot broken promises..... No intention to fix the pool. The water slide replacement idea is not a fix. It's a mud pit attracting wasps and bees.

Bottom line.... This park in our opinion is great if your a drinker that doesn't want to follow rules. If you have kids STAY AWAY!! Another thing we observed that if your not in their inner circle and want to stay out of drama... You will not be accepted in the pack. As *** as that sounds we can't be the only seasonals that know this. It's a shame because we've met some really nice people there and others we definitely could of done without. THOUSAND TRAILS is free for all!! It's very outdated and the staff members look like their all homeless and have to live there. THOUSAND TRAILS will never be a KOA.

Sincerely,

The Griffiths

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thousand Trails Rv?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.