Went to Thousands Trails in Cottonwood with other couples under the reservation of Heather Brown. When we arrived we were told that many many sites were unavailable due to electrical problems.

Why weren't we told about that when we reserved. Put us in H, and the available sites were terrible. Unlevel totally. Hot water went out in H therefore we were told to use A or B.

That is two miles away, AND WE HAD ONLY THE RV. The gate rangers were rude. This resort seems to have fallen on hard times. Not a happy camper.

Went to buy ice coming in from town and the ranger said we don't have ice. Why did the lodge store say they did. No one seemed inclined to care one way or the other how our group felt. Don't think I can honestly reccommend this place to anyone.

I feel this is going to fall on deaf ears, BUT DECIDED TO MAKE AN EFFORT TO EXPLAIN.

Thanks for allowing me to speak. Ronald Gurvis from Tucson, AZ

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "read the review please." of thousand trails rv campground. Thousand Trails Rv needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thousand trails rv campground in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thousand Trails Rv.

Comments