Reciently at the Sam Benito resort in CA I had an encounter with a 300+ lb Aferican/American female employee who was speeding around in her golf cart.I stopped her and asked why when we all had to drive 5 MPH she was not.

She told me she as an employee she did not have to follow the same rules. Two days later I was told to leave the park and that I was suspended from all TT resorts because I had threatened an employee and caused a disturbance. Be careful of staying at that park.

Presently there is no manager there and this rogue employee had filled the vacuum left.When I contacted TT headquarters I was told to leave the park immediately...Not a happy camper am I.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of thousand trails rv customer care. Thousand Trails Rv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thousand trails rv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thousand Trails Rv.

Had an Experience with Thousand Trails Rv?

Comments

Manteca, California, United States #1261768

Stopped going there because of problems with same individual