1.1

I went to a park in CA, it was in Acton, the entire park was dilapidated, couldn't golf because the greens were so bad.One the way Google maps took me on a old closed down road.

The road was so bad I ended up damaging my trailer to get it out. When I told the manager at the desk he said "oh yeah, that happens a couple times a year". I cost me $2500 to fix my trailer. If this is a known problem then why not put directions on the site?

I then went to Menifee lakes in Menifee Ca. This park was much nicer but packed, and every time I went to the clubhouse no one was there to rent anything we needed. For the last 2 weeks I have been trying to book a cabin in Santa Barbra, Rancho Oso I think its called. After several phone calls and emails (website does not respond) I finally get ahold of someone and they tell me I cant check in until 4 and have to be out by 11 and there is a upcharge because I'm not staying to 2 day.

What a rip off.We are in our free trial membership and will not even bother using it again as its just too much trouble.

Review about: Thousand Trails Rv Campground.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Thousand Trails Rv?

Comments