192 Thousand Trails Dr, Advance, NC 27006, USA

I agree with you!!Why pay our outrageous membership when the public can get in any time & pay only a nightly/weekly fee!

And apparently they get first chance on spaces. We were recently in North Carolina for a 3 month stay & couldn't get in at all because they were "booked" up for the whole time with the PUBLIC! Five years ago we paid $6,000 to upgrade to the whole US, but an ensuing heart attack has kept us from traveling, so have had to curtail cross-country travel. Recently called to request an extension of the "free" 1 week cabin rentals that we rec'd & was down right denied!!!

By the way, we have belonged to TT over 30+ yrs & have faithfully paid the dues & recommended them to friends & family, but NO more!!Find another way to enjoy the outdoors, may Passport America, KOA, even a WALMART parking lot for instance!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Thousand Trails Rv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thousand Trails Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel category for more informed decision or compare Thousand Trails Rv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thousand Trails Rv?

Comments

Yuma, Arizona, United States #1340884

I have been looking into TT, but with all the complaints due to new owners (corporate America- all about the dollars, not the customer) and way of membership, I will not be joining.I asked for a copy of contract conditions and all I got was "let me tell you about our sale going on".

Well I'm well versed in contracts and small print.

So new owners I will be spreading the word.To many other clubs to join at lower prices and not so strict membership.

AGREE!!!I have already been spreading the word about how bad these place are.

Not worth the money....so sad as they could be really nice places!! I have also found that they are very anti-family/kids.

The public does have more "pull" than us members....WRONG!!!We pay big bucks for our membership too and then are treated like we are!