192 Thousand Trails Dr, Advance, NC 27006, USA

I agree with you!! Why pay our outrageous membership when the public can get in any time & pay only a nightly/weekly fee!

And apparently they get first chance on spaces. We were recently in North Carolina for a 3 month stay & couldn't get in at all because they were "booked" up for the whole time with the PUBLIC! Five years ago we paid $6,000 to upgrade to the whole US, but an ensuing heart attack has kept us from traveling, so have had to curtail cross-country travel. Recently called to request an extension of the "free" 1 week cabin rentals that we rec'd & was down right denied!!!

By the way, we have belonged to TT over 30+ yrs & have faithfully paid the dues & recommended them to friends & family, but NO more!! Find another way to enjoy the outdoors, may Passport America, KOA, even a WALMART parking lot for instance!

Product or Service Mentioned: Thousand Trails Rv Membership.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Yuma, Arizona, United States #1340884

I have been looking into TT, but with all the complaints due to new owners (corporate America- all about the dollars, not the customer) and way of membership, I will not be joining. I asked for a copy of contract conditions and all I got was "let me tell you about our sale going on".

Well I'm well versed in contracts and small print.

So new owners I will be spreading the word. To many other clubs to join at lower prices and not so strict membership.

AGREE!!! I have already been spreading the word about how bad these place are.

Not worth the money....so sad as they could be really nice places!! I have also found that they are very anti-family/kids.

The public does have more "pull" than us members....WRONG!!! We pay big bucks for our membership too and then are treated like we are!