Thousand Trails Rv - August 29th, 2016 Soledad Canyon Thousand Trails

Best story - Late afternoon Sunday my wife and I were walking our dogs.One of the pool employees comes running up and says they just got a complaint that our dogs had just pooped on the sidewalk and we had not stopped and cleaned it up.

We said nope, not us and we showed the young man our doggy bags that we have on our leashes. We continue our walk and a few minutes later are intercepted by another TT employee who says it's one thing to not clean up after your pet, but it's another to yell and cuss out our employees. Say What are you talking about we say! We tell the young lady what happened and she says well my employee says you yelled and cussed him out.

So we walk directly to the office. Ask for a manager, no manager on site until the morning. Young man at the desk hears us out as the lady and the young man both appear. Young man admits that we neither yelled or cussed to him but we were rude, (that also not true) but no one will tell us his name so we can discuss the situation with a manager.

Were told by the front desk man to "write everything up in letter form" and bring it to the office tomorrow morning. my wife called corporate, but no one cares!!! I still don't know what happened!!!

Now for your resort report. Pool, splash area and small park area nice, everything else is a trashed dump.

Nothing but the small park has been watered in a long time. We were told that it was because of the drought, but the small day park has long standing smelly puddles among the green grass so they are watering here. Fishing holes dry, miniature golf course abandoned, trash every where. Our picnic table looked to not have been painted in 10 years, knee high weeds through out the campsites.

Numerous sites down because of electoral issues.Really sad, we remember coming here a number of years ago and everything was nice.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Trashed resort

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Thousand Trails Rv Membership
Review category
review #909326 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Thousand Trails Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 31 #1206488 Hermosa Beach, California

We agree that a lot of the parks that we have visited in the last few weeks are less maintained and the atmosphere is not what it should be.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.