Thousand Trails Rv - August 29th, 2016 Soledad Canyon Thousand Trails
Best story - Late afternoon Sunday my wife and I were walking our dogs.One of the pool employees comes running up and says they just got a complaint that our dogs had just pooped on the sidewalk and we had not stopped and cleaned it up.
We said nope, not us and we showed the young man our doggy bags that we have on our leashes. We continue our walk and a few minutes later are intercepted by another TT employee who says it's one thing to not clean up after your pet, but it's another to yell and cuss out our employees. Say What are you talking about we say! We tell the young lady what happened and she says well my employee says you yelled and cussed him out.
So we walk directly to the office. Ask for a manager, no manager on site until the morning. Young man at the desk hears us out as the lady and the young man both appear. Young man admits that we neither yelled or cussed to him but we were rude, (that also not true) but no one will tell us his name so we can discuss the situation with a manager.
Were told by the front desk man to "write everything up in letter form" and bring it to the office tomorrow morning. my wife called corporate, but no one cares!!! I still don't know what happened!!!
Now for your resort report. Pool, splash area and small park area nice, everything else is a trashed dump.
Nothing but the small park has been watered in a long time. We were told that it was because of the drought, but the small day park has long standing smelly puddles among the green grass so they are watering here. Fishing holes dry, miniature golf course abandoned, trash every where. Our picnic table looked to not have been painted in 10 years, knee high weeds through out the campsites.
Numerous sites down because of electoral issues.Really sad, we remember coming here a number of years ago and everything was nice.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Trashed resort
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "They moved a bunch of criminals into our neighborhood and they won't do anything about all the noise they make out here. it's constant. It's loud music, dirty filthy stuff,..."
- "I followed a link for a plaid dress i saw on facebook and ordered it in February. It is now April and i have received nothing. There were no options..."
- "Was delivered pizza after 40 minutes of order. Once pizza arrived, I opened pizza box and a roach was crawling on crust of pizza. So disgusting, I immediately called dominoes..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."