Best story - Late afternoon Sunday my wife and I were walking our dogs.One of the pool employees comes running up and says they just got a complaint that our dogs had just pooped on the sidewalk and we had not stopped and cleaned it up.
We said nope, not us and we showed the young man our doggy bags that we have on our leashes. We continue our walk and a few minutes later are intercepted by another TT employee who says it's one thing to not clean up after your pet, but it's another to yell and cuss out our employees. Say What are you talking about we say! We tell the young lady what happened and she says well my employee says you yelled and cussed him out.
So we walk directly to the office. Ask for a manager, no manager on site until the morning. Young man at the desk hears us out as the lady and the young man both appear. Young man admits that we neither yelled or cussed to him but we were rude, (that also not true) but no one will tell us his name so we can discuss the situation with a manager.
Were told by the front desk man to "write everything up in letter form" and bring it to the office tomorrow morning. my wife called corporate, but no one cares!!! I still don't know what happened!!!
Now for your resort report. Pool, splash area and small park area nice, everything else is a trashed dump.
Nothing but the small park has been watered in a long time. We were told that it was because of the drought, but the small day park has long standing smelly puddles among the green grass so they are watering here. Fishing holes dry, miniature golf course abandoned, trash every where. Our picnic table looked to not have been painted in 10 years, knee high weeds through out the campsites.
Numerous sites down because of electoral issues.Really sad, we remember coming here a number of years ago and everything was nice.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Trashed resort
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "I am thinking that this would have happened while driving down the road with the wind pushing on the front 1 piece fibreglass the dimples are about 2 feet in..."
- "So I was shopping at the dollar general on Wilson rd near Wible rd. I was near the refrigerators by the milk and there was an associate changing signs for..."
- "Ripped off! I usually use Sensodyne Pro Namel, gentle whitening but they were out at the store so I bought the regular Sensodyne. I was curious so I looked at..."
- "This solar company called me to install solar panels on my house about 9 months ago. Although, the person I was dealing with was nice person, can't say much positive..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."