Thousand Trails Rv - August 29th, 2016 Soledad Canyon Thousand Trails
Best story - Late afternoon Sunday my wife and I were walking our dogs.One of the pool employees comes running up and says they just got a complaint that our dogs had just pooped on the sidewalk and we had not stopped and cleaned it up.
We said nope, not us and we showed the young man our doggy bags that we have on our leashes. We continue our walk and a few minutes later are intercepted by another TT employee who says it's one thing to not clean up after your pet, but it's another to yell and cuss out our employees. Say What are you talking about we say! We tell the young lady what happened and she says well my employee says you yelled and cussed him out.
So we walk directly to the office. Ask for a manager, no manager on site until the morning. Young man at the desk hears us out as the lady and the young man both appear. Young man admits that we neither yelled or cussed to him but we were rude, (that also not true) but no one will tell us his name so we can discuss the situation with a manager.
Were told by the front desk man to "write everything up in letter form" and bring it to the office tomorrow morning. my wife called corporate, but no one cares!!! I still don't know what happened!!!
Now for your resort report. Pool, splash area and small park area nice, everything else is a trashed dump.
Nothing but the small park has been watered in a long time. We were told that it was because of the drought, but the small day park has long standing smelly puddles among the green grass so they are watering here. Fishing holes dry, miniature golf course abandoned, trash every where. Our picnic table looked to not have been painted in 10 years, knee high weeds through out the campsites.
Numerous sites down because of electoral issues.Really sad, we remember coming here a number of years ago and everything was nice.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Trashed resort
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and..."
- "Just got my sad flowers almost dead in a box :( $62 had to lie to my hubby say they were pretty so as not to hurt his feelings. Wow..."
- "I have had some bad issues with Apria health care . For one they send me sub-par durable medical equipment. They send CPAP filters that degrade into my CPAP unit..."