Good morning just to let you know I am .So happy to be a member of T T.

My family and I spent the weekend at wilderness lakes in Melodee CA.Lisa and Karl was so helpful in every part of our stay and any request that we made.

They both are great T T employee' our stay begin at the ranger station in. The gentlemen was so nice and helpful. He was well knowledgeable about wilderness and the rules. He took his time and explain everything.

Our cottage was prepared and was very comfortable. When my reservation was made I was to have the cottage 174. But when I checked in I was given 177. Did not understand.

That but I still had a great time. The fish g was good.

I am coming g back for my 74th Birthday in January 2017.Thanks again for everything

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of a product or service from Thousand Trails Rv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Thousand Trails Rv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Thousand Trails Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Thousand Trails Rv?

Comments